|FHA Streamline Refinance Checklist - Steps To Getting Approved |
| || |
The First Step is to Determine if You Are Eligible For This Program
The Basic Eligibility Guidelines are as follows:
1. Must Currently Have an FHA Insured Loan
2. Current Issaquah FHA Loan Must Have Been ‘Endorsed’ on or before May 31st, 2009
3. Have Not Refinanced Your Issaquah Loan Within the Previous 6 Months
4. You Must Realize Tangible Benefit From Refinancing Your Issaquah FHA Loan
5. No Late Mortgage Payments in the Last 12 Months
To Have Us Confirm Your Eligibility, Complete The FHA Streamline Analysis Form Here
If you have already submitted an Eligibility Form, please move to Step 2.
| || |
Submit Your Personal Information By
Completing Our Secure Online Application
| || |
Gather The Following Documents
- Copy of Original Note: will be in previous loan closing package
- Copy of Current Mortgage Payment Coupon/Statement: if not available, copy of year end mortgage statement or you can obtain a copy online from your current lender
- Current Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page: need the page that reflects the premium
- Copy of Existing Survey: One page rendering of lot and house will be in prior closed loan package
- Driver’s License & Social Security Card: need a copy for all borrowers on note
- Proof of Assets if Needed for Taxes & Insurance: checking/savings statements all pages
- Copy of previous two years’ W-2 forms and a full month’s income in pay stubs
These are the basic documents needed in order to complete a typical FHA streamline refinance. This list may vary slightly on a case by case basis. By gathering these documents you will be properly prepared to insure a truly "streamline" refinance of your FHA loan.
| || |
Fax or scan all the items from Step 3 to me at:
Fax: 206-309-4736 or Scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call Me at 206-423-2552 for other options
An important thing to remember is that your papers must be absolutely current, valid and in order. Failure to enclose even one minor document can disqualify you. When going to submit your papers, make sure that you carry all originals that may be verified against enclosed copies if required. These include bank statements, check stubs and all assorted loan papers which the authorities have every right to check and may ask from time to time while processing your application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call my office at 206-423-2552 or email me at email@example.com . I am here for you!
Ready to lower your interest rate and start saving?
Confirm your eligibility and
get a custom rate quote right here…
| || |
Land Home Financial Services, INC
|Contact Kenton Becker, your Issaquah FHA Streamline Refinancing Specialist at 206-423-2552, to setup a free consultation or complete our Free No-Obligation FHA Streamline Analysis Form Here to discover your potential FHA streamline refinance savings. |
| || |
Land Home Financial Services, INC Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. is a mortgage finance company and does not represent parties to Real Estate transactions or operate as a Real Estate company. The Agent Mastermind webinars are provided by third parties, are offered as a convenience service only, and should not be construed an endorsement of any particular company. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Land/Home makes no guarantee or promises on success from the use of the Agent Mastermind. Use of this guide is not to be construed as a commitment to lend. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. Is an equal housing opportunity lender. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. only conducts business in the states it is licensed in. Washington Consumer Lending License CL #89331.N This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage loan applications for properties in the state of New York will be accepted through this site.
Notice: This is a privately owned and maintained web site and is not a government agency.
This site is not affiliated, endorsed or a division of HUD or FHA. If you are looking for FHA or HUD, you may contact them here
All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and, while every effort has been made to insure accuracy, no guarantee is expressed or implied. Any programs shown do not demonstrate all options or pricing structures. Rates, terms, programs, and underwriting policies are subject to change without notice. This is not an offer to extend credit or a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to underwriting approval. Some products may not be available in all states and restrictions apply.