VA Loan Frequently Asked Questions1. I want to use my Veteran eligibility to purchase a home. Can you do this for me?
Answer: Absolutely, this is what I do!
2. I donít have my certificate of eligibility, can you help me get one?
Answer: Yes as long we have a DD-214 or Statement of Service we can retrieve your certificate of eligibility electronically
3. I used my VA eligibility to purchase a home before can I use it to purchase another home?
4. Why is the loan amount higher than the sales price for VA loans?
Answer: All VA loans have a ďfunding feeĒ which is financed on top of the loan amount? This fee negates the need for mortgage insurance
5. I am VA disabled (service related), is there is an additional discount available to me?
Answer: If you are at least 30% VA disabled, your loan will not have the traditional VA Funding Fee financed on top of the loan amount
6. Can I purchase a home with someone other than my spouse as the co-borrower?
Answer: Yes but the other applicant must be a veteran as well.
7. I don't live near Issaquah, Washington can you still handle my loan?
Answer: We can handle your loan anywhere in the state of Washington
8. Can I close my home loan in my home town?
9. How do all those documents get to my local Title Company?
Answer: FedEx or email.
10. I already applied to another Lender for my Home Loan; do I have to stay with them?
Answer: No you don't. You can change your mind, and decide who you want to close your loan. Transfer of your loan is an easy process.
11. Can I use my VA eligibility for a Rental Property purchase?
12. Can I refinance my primary residence using my Veteran benefits?
13. How will I know what the prospective home or my primary residence is worth?
Answer: We will order an appraisal done by a licensed VA appraiser in your area.
14. Who controls the interest rate on Veteran Mortgages?
Answer: The market and investors but VA loan rates are typically the same or lower than conventional loans.
15. How will I know what interest rate I will get on my home loan?
Answer: After submitting the required paperwork, we lock your interest rate the same day.
16. I am a Widow of a Veteran, can I qualify?
Answer: Yes you can, provided deceased husband died in the line of duty or from a service related cause.
17. I hate to fill out forms online; can I talk to a person?
Answer: Sure just call me at 206-423-2552!
19. I don't feel comfortable giving my financial information over the Internet, what can we do?
Answer: We will do everything over the telephone or in person
21. How long does is take to close my loan?
Answer: It varies but typically 15 to 30 days after all paperwork is submitted.
22. I am working with a Real Estate Agent.....is this O.K.?
Answer: No problem.
23. Another lender botched my loan, can I transfer my loan to you?
Answer: Sure, no problem. Unfortunately, this is all too common.
24. I want to place my loan in your hands, what's next?
Answer: Call me at 206-423-2552.
25. I want to move forward with you, what do I tell my Realtor?
Answer: Ask them to fax a copy of your contract to us at 206-309-4736, and I will give the Realtor a call to coordinate.
26. I just want to talk, can I call you?
Answer: Sure, please call me at your convenience - 206-423-2552
| ||Kenton Becker|
Military Loan Specialist
Contact Kenton Becker, your local VA Mortgage Specialist, to setup a free
consultation and develop your winning strategy when purchasing your new
home with a VA Loan. It will be my pleasure to serve you!
Land Home Financial Services, INC
Land Home Financial Services, INC Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. is a mortgage finance company and does not represent parties to Real Estate transactions or operate as a Real Estate company. The Agent Mastermind webinars are provided by third parties, are offered as a convenience service only, and should not be construed an endorsement of any particular company. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Land/Home makes no guarantee or promises on success from the use of the Agent Mastermind. Use of this guide is not to be construed as a commitment to lend. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. Is an equal housing opportunity lender. Land/Home Financial Services, Inc. only conducts business in the states it is licensed in. Washington Consumer Lending License CL #89331.N This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage loan applications for properties in the state of New York will be accepted through this site.
Notice: This is a privately owned and maintained
web site by Kenton Becker specializing in
VA financing and is
not a government agency.